COVID-19 advisory for patronsPosted:
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, The Projector would like to ensure the health and safety of all visitors to our space.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OUR CINEMA IF:
YOU HAVE BEEN OVERSEAS THE PAST 14 DAYS, WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU INTO OUR PREMISES FOR THE WELL-BEING OF OUR PATRONS.
- If you require a refund for your missed show, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your travel documentation.
- You are having a fever or flu-like symptoms e.g. coughing, runny nose, sore throat;
- You have been in contact with any person who was a confirmed case of Coronavirus infection in the past 14 days;
- You have reason to suspect you might have been in contact with infected persons;
- You have been issued a leave of absence from your employer/school or a Stay at home notice.
The Projector reserves the right to turn you away from our space if you meet any of the above conditions.
Please come early for your screenings. Mandatory temperature checks and completion of contact tracing form for all patrons before entry into our premises. To avoid unnecessary delays, please proceed to the temperature check station (next to the Box Office at the foyer) as soon as you arrive.
Anyone with a temperature of 38 degrees celsius & above will not be allowed in the premises. You will receive a movie voucher in lieu of your missed show.
Please exercise good personal hygiene at all times: wash your hands often and/or use our hand sanitisers available at the box office and outside the cinema halls.
Other precautionary measures we've taken to provide a safe and comfortable experience for you include:
- Temperature checks of all employees daily
- Stepping up sanitisation and disinfection of common areas and inside our cinema halls
- We have capped ticket sales for all our cinema halls to facilitate social distancing between seats.
Refunds/Swaps for tickets purchased:
The Projector continues operations as usual and we will continue to follow the advisory from the Ministry of Health and for now there is no need for the cancellation of screenings.
We will facilitate swaps or refunds on a case to case basis, and will require a medical certificate if you are unable to attend a screening to facilitate refunds.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!