Terms of Service
All our prices are nett over at our website. GST is included.
For Online Bookings we accept credit card payments through the payment gateway ‘Paymentexpress’. Visa or Mastercard only.
We ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed.
For payments on-site at our Box Office, we accept cash, credit card (Mastercard & Visa only), PayWave, NETS and Grabpay.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS and REFUND POLICY
We shall be entitled to cancel or terminate our obligations to fulfill any order, for any reason whatsoever, even after an order is confirmed by, and paid for by the customer, with or without notice and we shall not be liable to any party for such termination or cancellation.
EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
Upon confirmation of booking via Nets/PayWave/Grabpay/Credit/Debit card (at the Box Office) or Credit card (online), transactions are charged immediately. All transactions once completed and confirmed, are non-refundable under all circumstances.
We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our services, please contact us at email@example.com
CONFIDENTIALITY OF TRANSACTIONS
We treat all transactions and customers’ particulars with the strictest confidence.
By purchasing our tickets, you had agreed on the following Terms & Conditions
We agree to abide by the House Rules set below by The Projector:
- You will be refused entry into our cinema if you are unable to show identification for rated movies
- Silence in the cinema – no chatting on mobile phones or loud conversations during the movie. Please also avoid using your mobile phone at all – the glare distracts other patrons.
- No cameras or recording equipment in the cinema
- No smoking within the premises
- You agree that The Projector reserves the right to refuse entry to you or to remove you from The Projector’s premises if you do not comply with the House Rules and/or at its discretion without giving any reason whatsoever. In such event, The Projector reserves the right to refund the price of tickets at its own discretion without giving any reason whatsoever.
- You agree that The Projector reserves the right to change or cancel the show times of any movie at any time without prior notice to you and that The Projector shall not be liable to you or any third party for such cancellation or change. In such event, The Projector shall refund to you an amount not exceeding the ticket price.
- You agree that The Projector reserves the right to change the assigned cinema halls of any movie at any time without prior notice to you and that The Projector shall not be liable to you or any third party for such changes.
- You agree that The Projector shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by you within The Projector’s premises, arising from any acts or omissions of The Projector, its staff and/or its other customers/patrons whether those acts or omissions were negligent or otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify The Projector and/or its staff for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by The Projector, its staff and/or its other customers/patrons within The Projector’s premises, arising from any of your actions or omissions, whether intentional, negligent or otherwise.
- Both you and The Projector agree that this contract is governed by Singapore law and both parties agree that all disputes are to be referred to arbitration.
- All tickets (whether purchased online or at the box office) and booking fees are non-refundable.
- Management reserves the right to amend or adjust Terms & Conditions without prior notice
- All information stipulated is correct at time of post/print and can be changed without prior notice.